Sunday, March 24, 2013

A little stitching update

I've had 2 finishes since I last posted--and here's the proof!  First up is "HOPE" from Little House Needleworks.  Stitched on 28 count Mushroom evenweave, with the recommended DMC floss.  Now that this one's finished I need to make the decision on how I'm going to stitch the rest of them--on a single piece of fabric, or as individual pieces?  I've ordered small pieces of the Weeks fabric used as backing to help me make the decision...




The other finish is "My Everything" from The Sampler Girl.  Stitched with a DMC floss on Picture this Plus linen, I'm going to be looking for a nice navy print fabric to finish it as a pillow for my husband.



I hope you all have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Claudia Valle said...

congrats on both finishes!!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finishes Ann.

Linda

Vicky L said...

Beautiful finishes! I love the sheep.

Blu said...

Congrats on your finishes!

Sue said...

Both are beautiful!

Mouse said...

ooo well done on both your finishes ... thought about doing the sampler girl on in blue too ... :) can't wait to see it made up :) love mouse xxxxx

Caitlin Jordan said...

two gorgeous finishes :D